Booking Your Complimentary Consultation
Booking a complimentary skin care consultation is easy: Simply call our call centre at 604-638-7546(SKIN) or email us at email@example.com and one of our Clinic Coordinators will book your consultation at your desired Dermal Laser location. Our Call Centre is open six days a week: Monday to Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. and Saturday: 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. When it’s time to receive your complimentary consultation, please arrive 15 minutes early to fill out the appropriate paperwork.
Your complimentary consultation
During your consultation, one of our Medical Team members or Certified Laser Technicians will speak with you about your specific treatment, discuss benefits and expected results, review your medical history, and answer any questions you may have. They will work with you to create a personalized skin care plan, design a flexible treatment schedule, and provide treatment preparation instructions. If you are having laser hair removal or a skin rejuvenation treatment they will also perform a skin patch test as a safety precaution. Our goal is to ensure that when you leave your consultation you are confident and comfortable, and you have an accurate understanding of the type of results you can expect from your treatment.
Laser hair removal or skin rejuvenation treatments can commence within 24 to 48 hours after the skin patch test depending on the skin type. In addition we will provide you with detailed instructions of how to properly apply your topical anesthetic (EMLA) prior to your treatment. Note: If you are taking any prescribed medications or have been recently exposed to the sun, please consult with one of our Certified Laser Technicians before undergoing treatment.
For BOTOX® and dermal fillers, in many cases treatments can commence on the same day as your consultation. Note:
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, prescription injections may not be right for you.
- If you are taking any prescribed or over-the-counter medication, please consult with our Medical Team before undergoing treatment.
- Injections may not be suitable for those with an active infection such as acne at the injection site.
On your treatment day, you will meet with one of our Medical Team members or Certified Laser Technicians. This will give you the opportunity to address any further questions or concerns that you may have. We want to be sure that you are confident and comfortable when your treatment begins.
For Laser Hair Removal treatments, the Dermal Laser team member will ensure that:
- your eyes are properly protected with eye goggles
- your topical anesthetic is properly applied on sensitive areas of the body
For BOTOX® and/or dermal filler treatments, our Medical Team member may choose to numb the treatment area with a cold pack, topical anesthetic, or a dental block before starting treatment. Once your treatment is complete, our Clinic Coordinator will work with you to schedule future treatment dates if necessary and provide you with easy-to-follow post-treatment care instructions to help you achieve optimal results.
Your Post-Treatment Follow-Up
After each treatment our Medical Team members or Certified Laser Technicians will offer you a post treatment care sheet. Our Clinic Coordinators will make sure that your next treatment is scheduled.
Always remember: Your Dermal Laser Medical Team member or Certified Laser Technician is here to answer any and all questions that you may have post treatment. You can also call or email our clinic staff 6 days a week. All questions will be answered within 24 hours during business days, after hours you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
From consultation to post-treatment results, we guarantee your privacy every step of the way. You can be confident that Dermal Laser will ensure that:
- your email address is secure and used only for correspondence between you and Dermal Laser
- you feel secure, comfortable, and relaxed
- our professional clinic staff will maintain your confidentiality at all times
- telephone calls are completed confidentially and with your discretion in mind. If you’d prefer to be contacted by an alternative way, please let one of our team members know and we will do our best to accommodate you.